3. Reading Methods of Investigation Report
1. Grasp the contents of the investigation report quickly and accurately.
(1) Read the first paragraph of the article quickly and accurately (the beginning part), and grasp the object and content of the investigation.
(2) Read the full text to understand the cause, development and outcome of the event. Pay attention to the details of the event.
(3) Focus on intensive reading of the data collected by some investigators, the part of the investigators'comments, in-depth study of its core content.
(4) Integrating the information in the text, grasping the structure of the article and summarizing the central meaning are the same as other types of article interpretation and analysis methods.
2. Attention should be paid to the unity of views and materials in the investigation report. The investigation report expresses the viewpoint in the narration, that is, on the basis of factual materials, it draws the viewpoint. Therefore, we should pay attention to the unity of material and viewpoint in reading.
(1) Use one or more typical materials to illustrate the point of view. We should pay attention to the typicality of materials, and also pay attention to the internal logical relationship of materials, and explain the viewpoints from different angles and sides.
(2) Use contrastive materials to highlight points of view. This kind of contrast can be compared with the past, the new and the old, the positive and the negative, the success or failure, etc. By comparing different aspects of different things, we can better highlight the characteristics of things, better distinguish between right and wrong, and highlight the point of view. Contrast can also be specific facts, statistics and percentages.
(3) Use precise figures to directly illustrate the point of view. Basic statistics and percentages can reflect the appearance and essence of things and enhance persuasion. When using statistics to explain opinions, we should pay attention to its accuracy, seek truth from facts, have a clear purpose, and use them in accordance with the needs of the content, refrain from blindly piling up numbers and submerging opinions. The survey report can either put forward the material before the viewpoint, or put forward the viewpoint before explaining it with the material. Sometimes opinions are not clearly put forward, but they can be seen from the exposition. Whatever method is used, we must achieve a high degree of unity of ideas and materials in order to better represent the theme.
IV. Key Question Types and Solutions
1. Appreciation and evaluation of investigation report.
"The main viewpoints and basic tendencies of evaluating texts". "The main viewpoints and basic tendencies of the text" are mainly the viewpoints of the investigators. We must carefully sort out and comprehensively grasp its elements and tendencies so as to find out the relevant materials that they support their relevant viewpoints, analyze the scientificity of their logical reasoning, especially the data in the survey report, and then make their own value judgments. "Evaluating the social value and impact of the text". "The social value and influence produced by the text" can be positive or negative. Generally speaking, the college entrance examination is mainly positive. The subject matter of the survey report is usually very pertinent and closely related to people's livelihood, social conditions, the current whole society or certain strata, so it will have greater social value and impact. When reading, we should broaden our horizons, put the articles in the background of the society at that time, and compare them with the political and economic situation of the society at that time, the mainstream ideology and culture, and the attention of all strata. Then we should evaluate and explain them from facts. "Deep thinking and judgment on some characteristics of the text." "Some characteristics of the text" are mainly embodied in the ideological and emotional aspects of the text, text style, language features, questioning skills and so on. "Deep thinking and judgment" should first be able to point out this feature, then contact the article to explain why the article should create this feature, and further point out the advantages, effects or shortcomings of this feature, if we can put forward some constructive suggestions, it will be better.
2. How to explore the investigation report.
Hold tight to the examination outline to operate. "Explore the deep meaning of the text from different perspectives and levels". "Different angles" can be positive, negative, people's, bystanders'and so on. "Different levels" refer to the levels that the text can reach, such as deep, shallow, practical, aesthetic and philosophical levels, and the categories that may be involved, such as politics, economy, science, culture, customs, entertainment, art, writing, etc. "Exploring the deep meaning of the text" is to reveal more content from the above perspective as much as possible.
"Discuss the value of life and the spirit of the times reflected in the text." It is to analyze and summarize the survey's outlook on life, explore his value of life, reveal what kind of spirit of the times his life reflects, and what positive significance it has in the current society. If it is an incident investigation, it should be explored from the perspective of the spirit of the times. "Explore the doubts and difficulties in the text, and put forward their own views". This test point is to test the comprehensiveness, profundity and questioning spirit of the examinee's thinking. We should be good at raising doubts about doubtful places, trying to solve difficult points according to articles or reference books, making dialectical analysis of the contents of articles, proposing supplements, and putting forward more scientific and reasonable views on this basis.
It should be noted that the survey report itself is a very scientific style. It is based on facts that the results of the survey itself are very scientific and can not be easily denied. To explore the investigation report, we should think more from the angle of social value, carry out some sociological principles, pay attention to people's livelihood and economy, and sometimes analyze the problems from our own perspective.