How to adjust mentality quickly after the third year of senior high school
1 how to adjust mentality after one mode
1. First of all, we should make clear the purpose of the examination.
The purpose of the examination is to find out the shortcomings and make up for them, and then to study and improve them. If we take the exam as an opportunity to expose the problems in our study and study pertinently, we will have better and better knowledge in the future, and less and less chance of encountering problems in the future exams. Therefore, we should treat the problems in the ordinary examinations with pleasure and happiness, and make up for them with practical actions.
2. Don't just look at the results.
Don't always think about success in what you do, but think about how you can succeed. Before anything, we don't know what the result will be. All we can do is to study as hard as possible, pay attention to the process instead of over-calculating the result, calm and calm; at the same time, tell ourselves: I will learn well. Then with their best efforts to learn, then the improvement of learning efficiency and success will follow.
3. Make enough effort
The emergence of distraction, impetuosity, loneliness and other problems, to a large extent, is due to the lack of "ruthless" in the mentality and action of learning, that is, there is no crazy learning psychology and motivation.
People who have run long distances know that when they reach a certain distance, they will have difficulty breathing and weakness. If they continue to run long distances, their breathing and whole body will gradually become smooth and relaxed. The most important thing in long distance race is to break the limit with persistence. There must be no slack in this process.
1 why should we adjust our mindset after the first mode?
1, the role and purpose of the senior high school simulation examination is not clear. It does not correctly understand the significance of the school simulation test. It is wrong or over caring about the first three grades of senior high school and the relevance of college entrance examination and examination results, which leads to the reduction or loss of self-confidence.
2. Faced with the fierce competition in the third year of senior high school, some students can't stand the blow brought by the decline or fluctuation of weekly, monthly and simulated test scores, and can't face the decline or fluctuation of their scores. They are afraid that their grades will decline again and want to escape, thus increasing their tension, anxiety and fear.
3. The review stage of college entrance examination is usually the repetition of knowledge and the repetition of life. In this case, it is easy to appear distraction, distraction, impetuosity, chagrin, loneliness, daytime sleepiness and insomnia at night.
4, through the analysis of the results of a model, the ability of self perception and self evaluation is relatively low, and can not be evaluated objectively and objectively. The low self-perception and self-evaluation ability is related to the lower learning efficiency caused by high pressure, fatigue and anxiety in senior three. On the other hand, due to the unknowability of the results of the college entrance examination, many students increase their grasp of the college entrance examination with the high demands of learning workload and learning objectives, which results in a relatively low self-perception.
5. Fear of anticipating the results of the college entrance examination. Faced with the unknowability of the results of the college entrance examination, many students in Grade Three of senior high school have the worry of "not afraid of 10,000 but afraid of 10,000".