These five points help you solve the problem of slow math problem solving
1. Examination is the process of obtaining information and thinking, and is the most important link in solving problems. The examination of a topic must be slow. Read carefully the various obscure information contained in the topic and find out where the key points of the author should be inspected.
2. Read the questions slowly and answer them quickly. Many candidates do not develop the habit of seriously examining questions. They often look at the questions in a hurry and then do them. As a result, some key information is omitted, which takes a long time to solve, but they think fast but slowly.
3. The key to learn mathematics well is to do more exercises. When the number reaches a certain level, candidates should be good at summarizing and summing up the knowledge and methods involved in exercises. If there are more methods accumulated in their minds, they will have a wider way of solving problems. When they encounter similar problems, they will draw opposite conclusions and greatly improve the speed of doing problems.
4. Speed is usually practiced, in peacetime conscious timing training, change the past scattered habits. Whether it's practice or exam, candidates might as well prepare a watch to remind themselves to speed up the problem.
5. Understanding the connotation and essence of exercises correctly
To do more exercises in mathematics does not mean to engage in "sea-question tactics" instead of "making a mountain out of a molehill". Candidates should understand the intentions of each question maker, and practice more on the test points with more times. The more thorough they understand the formulas and concepts, the faster they can solve the problems.
When candidates get the exam papers, they need to go through the whole volume, understand the situation of the questions, and overcome the problem that "they can't solve the problems in front, but have no time to do the problems in the back". According to our own reality, we can enhance our confidence by jumping over the immovable problems from easy to difficult, but we should also take each problem seriously and strive to be effective. We can't wait and see what's going on.
Mathematics occupies a large proportion in the total scores of the spring college entrance examination. It can be said that we have grasped mathematics and it is very helpful to improve the results of the spring entrance examination. Therefore, it is suggested that spring examinees should devote more time and energy to improving their math scores.